Having problems receiving emails from the NMFMA?
Farmers' Market and Vendor Guidelines During COVID-19 Crisis
Read the May 14, 2021 Public Health Order here.
Read the May 21, 2021 COVID-Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers here.
COVID-19 Local Food Supply Chain Response Fund Infrastructure Grant Program Application for NM Farmers & Ranchers
The application deadline closed on March 17, 2021. The documents linked below can be reviewed for informational purposes.
- Click here for online application [English]
- Click here to download and print the paper application [English]
- Click here to download and print the flyer [English]
- Haga clic aquí para la solicitud en línea [Español]
- Haga clic aquí para descargar e imprimir la solicitud en papel [Español]
- Haga clic aqui para descargar e imprimir el folleto [Español]
New Mexico Grown Approved Supplier Program
If you are a grower interested in selling your locally grown food to New Mexico schools, senior centers or early childhood sites, consider becoming an Approved Supplier. Deadlines for the FY21-22 school year are:
Priority deadline: March 1, 2021 For returning vendors and open to new vendors. Vendors will be approved to sell by June 1, 2021.
- Secondary deadline: June 4, 2021 (deadline extended) Vendors will be approved by September 1, 2021.
- Rolling Approval deadline: Available to prospective vendors on a case-by-case basis.
If you will be selling to the schools during the 2021-2022 school year as a NEW vendor, you must complete an approved food safety training course. See a list of training options here.
After completing an approved food safety training course, you can apply to become an Approved Supplier by using one of these applications:
These resources are also available on the PED website.
For more information contact:
Food and Farming Program Coordinator
In this course you will learn how to effectively manage your farm or ranch through the principles and practices of Holistic Management®.